Welcome TCNJ Students!
The purpose of this site is to facilitate first-semester freshmen and transfer students’ registration and enrollment at The College of New Jersey. You will find useful links to help guide you, step-by-step, through the programs, applications, and tools offered at TCNJ (including a nifty Enrollment Checklist for Freshmen and Transfers). You will find out what PAWS is and how to use it, why you should run your Academic Requirements Report, and what classes are mandatory to take for graduation.
Like us on Facebook to post any questions or comments.
Office of Records and Registration
The Office of Records and Registration handles personal information and maintains student privacy, processes major and minor requests, deals with input grades, gives final course approval, enrollment and scheduling, transcripts, and other academic-related services.
Visit our website by clicking the picture.
- TCNJ Commencement 2013 – FAST FACTS May 13, 2013
- School of Nursing: Meals on Wheels Event May 13, 2013
- Dining Services Hours of Operation 5/13-5/17 May 13, 2013
- Two Communication Studies Seniors Gear Up for Exciting Futures May 13, 2013
- Mercer County colleges, universities eager to break out the shovels May 6, 2013